Hains & Lewis - Solicitors in Carmarthen
Our legal services in Carmarthen, South West Wales
We offer a full range of specialist legal services for you and your business across Carmarthenshire and throughout South West Wales.
Dealing with family breakdown brings both practical and emotional challenges. Our family lawyers in Carmarthen can guide you through this difficult situation with empathy and clear legal advice, helping to make things much easier on you and your loved ones.
Our family law services include assistance with:
- Initiating & responding to divorce proceedings
- Divorce financial settlements
- Arrangements for children
- Pre-nuptial agreements
We are accredited by the Law Society for Family Law Advanced, reflecting our expertise in the more complex areas of family law, such as children law and complex financial settlements.
With a specialist child care department, we are able to offer experienced advice and representation for all types of cases involving children, including where social services have become involved. We represent many of our clients on a legal aid basis.
We can assist with issues including:
- Care and Supervision Orders
- Representation for meetings with Social Services
- Child Protection conferences
- Pre-proceedings meetings
- Representation for children
- Representation for Children’s Guardians
- Disputes between parents
- Adoption advice
We are accredited by the Law Society for Children Law, recognising our expertise in this area and in the representation of children.
Whether you need to plan for the future of your estate or need help dealing with the estate of a loved one who has passed away, we are here to help you navigate these sensitive issues.
Our Wills and estate administration solicitors in Carmarthen can assist with matters including:
- Writing a Will
- Updating your Will
- Inheritance Tax advice
- Probate & estate administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection deputyship
Whether you are buying or selling a property, or need help with any other type of property transaction, we can help you manage the process smoothly and efficiently, while ensuring no legal detail is overlooked.
Our Carmarthen conveyancing solicitors regularly help with a wide range of transactions for both residential and commercial property, including:
- Buying and selling residential property
- Commercial property sale and purchase
- Leasehold property including lease renewals
- Site acquisition for property developers
- Property development infrastructure agreements
- Sale of newbuild property
- Landlord & tenant advice
- Acting for lenders & borrowers in relation to secured lending
We offer fixed fee property services for most types of straightforward transactions and will provide a clear estimate of fees for more complex work.
We are accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) in recognition of the high standards of our residential property services.
Legal disputes can be time-consuming, costly and very frustrating if they are not handled correctly, so it is important to get the right advice as soon as possible. Our litigation and dispute resolution team have a strong track record of finding positive outcomes for even the most complex and contentious disputes, usually without the need for court proceedings.
Our dispute resolution expertise includes:
- Landlord & tenant disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Inheritance disputes
- Bankruptcy & alternatives to bankruptcy
- Boundary & neighbour disputes
We provide clear, commercially astute legal advice to a wide range of businesses, including sole traders, partnerships and corporate entities.
Our commercial law services include:
- Acquiring business premises
- Business licensing
- Sale & purchase of businesses
- Employment law
Contact our solicitors in Carmarthen today
To speak to our Carmarthen lawyers about your legal needs, please call 0345 4080125 or use our simple enquiry form for a quick response.